Interview Preparation- An Art worth learningRegistration
This course will help the participants to learn the craft of answering the most tedious and stressful interview questions. Apart from learning the technique to answer the question the course also enables the candidate to decipher the complex job description and apply the techniques for any interview the candidate appears for. Further this course helps the candidate to learn the subtle art of body language and gestures to be practiced before, during and after the interview and the art of appropriate dressing. Overall its a course worth investing in.
1. Public Speaking including Elevator Pitch
2. Case Study Analysis (If a part of interview process)
3. Industry, Sector and Job Role specific Brainstorming
4. Interview Preparation- General and Profile Specific preparation including employer due diligence
5. Technical Preparation- For Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants.
6. Professional Resume Writing/ Profile/ Form Drafting
7. Body Language and Gestures.
8. Art of Dressings
9. Mock Interviews
10. How to Search Jobs
*Any other specific preparation required for preparing for a particular interview.
All professionals and students including MBA Aspirants, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and students appearing for any interview can opt for this course.
Mode of Training- Offline Classroom Training and Online platform. All classes are live and interactive as we don’t record our sessions.
Duration of Course- 6 days (9 Hours)
After Course Assistance- Lifetime